T. Usha, Principal
I have been around for 25+ years in the education domain. It was a dream - “to create good citizens”. I feared that it might just remain a dream until I met my fellow directors who helped design a school and its curriculum based on my dreams. It was an instant connection and I took it.
Few things I see different here are:
- We are one of the largest schools in the city with 11 acres of land
- The age group based separation of buildings within the campus is unique and, so very important to a child’s psychology
- Infrastructure and playgrounds that are best
- The clubs’ extra-curricular activities are wider than what I have seen
- Our philosophy of bringing smiling children to school through innovative methods
- The attention we pay in designing the food menu for health
- Dedicated education administrators in addition to coordinators. They will track and report the likes, dislikes, strengths of the student
- A dedicated research team for content integration
- A regular teacher training program
- A safe and caring school
- Language labs for students and teachers
- And many more…
These facilities and infrastructure motivate me and my team to deliver the promise. Our vision is clear and the mission is etched in our hearts. With encouragement and involvement from everyone else around us, we are sure to realize our vision.