We believe in nurturing children and preparing them for the future. At Tatva, most of what we do is designed to imbibe the values of dignity and integrity for each child. We aim to create citizens who will be known for their high ethical standards and impeccable integrity.
"To create global citizens capable of dealing with the complexities of the future"
We value the partnership between the school, parents and the community – and everyone else who plays part in realizing this vision. We believe it takes three Cs to be identified as a "Global Citizen" –
- Character that is trustworthy
- Self confidence
- Communication that has clarity
Children who graduate from Tatva shall be known for -
- Honesty, integrity and trust
- Tolerance and respect for those unlike themselves
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation
- Basic skills in linguistic, computational, scientific, analytical, artistic, social, emotional and physical areas
Our goal is to guide children to grow up and make “Good Judgements” in life. Education has to support and enable "Good Judgements". Children have to be independent but think inclusive, knowledgeable yet seek more, sensitive to everything that nature offers us and confident to standup for what is right.
How will we achieve this?
- We will pay attention and make efforts to know your child, delve into her/his interests, strengths and abilities.
- Influence parents to see more of the child’s abilities and less of their own will.
- Commit to a lifestyle that influences the child to grow up into a "Global Citizen"
- At Tatva, your child's learning will be meaningful. The child will have a voice which will be heard, a choice to decide on the best of what he/she needs.
- We will partner with you in your child's learning.